Professional quality in your home recording studio and on the go.
Great for recording studios, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the bus-powered Studio 24c 2-in, 2-out audio interface features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus® XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps, 2 rear-panel line outputs, MIDI I/O, and onboard direct monitoring control. A complete, all-in-one home recording studio, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows®.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour.
The 2-in, 2-out Studio 24c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. Its built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency monitoring.The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable, home and mobile recording solution.
- Sample Rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range 108 dB
- Maximum Level +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range 50 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N 0.004% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150Ω, max gain)
- Input Impedance 1.4 kΩ
- Phantom Power +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range 50 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N 0.002% (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance 750 kΩ
- Type ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N 0.001% ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power 47 mW / channel @ 56Ω
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 83 dB (A-wtd, 56Ω load)
- THD + N 0.01% (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range 32Ω to 300Ω
- Height 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width 7" (180 mm)
- Depth 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.