The culmination of five years intensive effort, the Danley Sound Labs DNA series amplifiers represent the leading edge of amplifier design. In a straightforward robust package, they surpass similar products in power delivery, sonic performance and efficiency. Spanning 10,000 to 20,000 Watts RMS output power, all models share a high end specification with generous power reserves.
The integrated state of the art DSP being the perfect complement to the world's finest loudspeaker systems. This truly revolutionary amplifier platform provides a logical front panel user interface and powerful Ethernet based remote control. Both provide access to all features allowing rapid system configuration with full performance monitoring and analytics.
- Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
- Unique, precise digital signal processing
- Over designed switch mode power supply
- 10,000 & 20,000 watts RMS total output
- Analog, AES3 and DanteTM digital network audio inputs
- Full front panel user interface
- Ethernet network software for system operation and monitoring
- DSP Drive Modules for loudspeaker processing
- Powerful grouping for multi-layer EQ and effective control of large systems
- 2 Ohms: 5,000W
- 4 Ohms: 3,000W
- 8 Ohms: 1,500W
- 4 Ohms Bridged: 10,000W
- 70V line operation: 3,500W
- 100V line operation: 5,000W
- Physical inputs to DSP drive modules: 4x analog, 2x AES & 4x DanteTM inputs can be routed to four DSP drive modules
- Drive module input processing: Input signal routing, delay, gain, HPF, Phase, Mute EQ: 2x low shelf, 6x PEQ / band pass and FIR shelving filters
- Drive module output processing: Source, delay, gain, Phase, Mute, crossover filters, VX limiters EQ: low shelf, 8x PEQ / band pass and FIR shelving filters
- Overlays: Twelve additional independent overlays of EQ, Delay and Gain Flexible grouping for effective control of many amplifier channels in large systems
- Connector Type: L6-20
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.