Redefine your expectations. Force blurs—no, eliminates!—the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedence for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
Using Force’s sampler, capture audio from combo inputs or resample from within the Force project. Add up to four real-time insert effects while recording and assign captured audio immediately to Tracks and Programs all a truly effortless live workflow environment.
MPC Sample Editing
Without doubt, Akai Professional’s MPC series cements the most advanced sample editing capability modern production demands. With Force, trim, crop, chop, process and manipulate samples with all the power our iconic MPC series provides. Seamlessly assign and layer samples and sequence via Force’s RGB pads or the touch display.
The Perfect Groove
When it comes to capturing your performance, Force instantly adapts to your needs with all critical tools modern DAWs provide. With an on-board step sequencer, MPC pad modes, legendary MPC Swing and a touch grid editor, capturing and honing your MIDI data for the perfect groove is just a touch away.
Resample your clips or capture audio from Force’s collection of inputs and discover the endless creative possibilities of looping. Backed by an intuitive Touch User interface and full audio routing capability Force’s Looping capability is perfect for studio-centric inspiration or adding something truly original to your performance.
Using Force’s Track and Pad Mixers, set levels, pan, assign insert FX and send source audio to any one of four internal sends for all program pads, project tracks and the master output. With dozens of processors and effects from the AIR FX suite (made famous by ProTools), all controllable via smart assignments on the rotary encoders or the displays on the touch user interface, discover a fluid, immersive mixing experience without compromise.
- (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) 360° touch-sensitive Knobs
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8” (3.5 mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 13.8” x 15.3” x 2.85”
- 350 x 389 x 72.5 mm
- 8.53 lbs.
- 3.87 kg
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.